Baileigh BH-62-530 13OZ softface hammer
With a contoured grip, balanced swing, and dead blow striking force, not to mention the durability of hot-cast urethane from our proprietary formula, Baileigh standard soft face hammers offer maximum power, reduced fatigue, and shorter work time. Whether used daily by the professional in their trade, or a few times a month by the DIY-er in the garage or around the house, these hammers are built to last and won’t let you down.
BUILT TO LAST— Baileigh hammers deliver long-lasting performance in a wide range of uses. If you need a hammer for anything other than driving a nail, Baileigh has the tool you need.
- Steel Cannister welded to rod–more strength and safety
- Shot-Filled Cannister absorbs shock while maximizing power at impact
- Convex Faces provide maximum dead-blow, non-bounce action
- Polyurethane Coating formula prevents mushrooming, splitting and chipping for long-lasting use
- Textured Grip provides sure-handed service – no slips, less fatigue
- Steel Core provides strength and long- lasting durability – up to 20 times longer than other hammers
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Overall Handle Length||10.125"|