Baileigh BH-61-536 36OZ Ball peen hammer
Our ball peen hammers provide the same dead-blow durability and striking force as our other models, but have a steel face at each end for shaping, expanding, and setting roves and rivets — as well flattening, shaping, and removing dents from metal. Referred to in our shop as the ultimate machinist hammer, the Baileigh Industrial ball peen has been re-engineered with threadless construction to guarantee no reverberation due to impact, easier control, and less fatigue.
BUILT TO LAST— Baileigh hammers deliver long-lasting performance in a wide range of uses. If you need a hammer for anything other than driving a nail, Baileigh has the tool you need.
- Steel Cannister welded to rod–more strength and safety
- Shot-Filled Cannister absorbs shock while maximizing power at impact
- Convex Faces provide maximum dead-blow, non-bounce action
- Polyurethane Coating formula prevents mushrooming, splitting and chipping for long-lasting use
- Textured Grip provides sure-handed service – no slips, less fatigue
- Steel Core provides strength and long- lasting durability – up to 20 times longer than other hammers
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Total Weight||36oz (24oz)|
|Overall Handle Length||13"|