Baileigh BB-4810H Hydraulic Box And Pan Finger Brake
Working with thicker materials? This finger brake can bend 10 gauge mild steel across its 48” (4-foot) length. A welded steel frame prevents misalignment and ensures accuracy.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Powerful 3 hp motor controls all the hydraulic functions.
- 1” beam adjustment.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Includes 11 fingers (3 fingers of 3”, 2 of 4”, 5 of 5”, 1 of 6”), allowing you to adjust for different size boxes and pans you want to make.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics lift the leaf for clean, precise motion.
- You can operate this hydraulic brake in manual or semi-automatic mode.
- Electric motor turns a cam to lift and clamp the beam when bending 10 gauge mild steel.
- Programmable bend adjustment makes it easy to produce repeatable bends.
- Removable bending apron lets you get closer between bends.
- Fully-welded beam and bending leaf, stabilized with truss rods, minimizes any deflection when bending at full capacity.
- Baileigh backs this hydraulic box and pan brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of machine experts whenever you need help or application advice.
- Both the hydraulic sheet metal brake and its replacement parts are usually in stock for fast deliveries.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Min Reverse Bend||.984"|
|Thickness (SS)||10 ga. (12 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||3,850 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||83" x 46" x 69"|