Baileigh BB-12010H Hydraulic Sheet Mental Brake
This hydraulic box and pan brake will offer years of profitable service in any production shop. A fully-welded steel plate frame prevents ensures accuracy when bending heavy gauges.
- Bends 10 gauge mild steel and 12 gauge stainless steel or lighter.
- 10 feet (120”) bending length.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system does all of the following:Hydraulically-driven bend plate.
- Clamps the material at the beam,
- Lifts the leaf to the pre-programmed bend,
- Opens the beam when the bend is complete.
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt three-phase power.
- Made using only the most durable and high-quality electrical components.
- Includes 26 hardened fingers in assorted sizes (6 of 3", 4 of 4", 10 of 5", and 6 of 6"); adjust them for different box and pan applications.
- Programmable auto-stop: just dial in the bend degree when using the hydraulic bending brake in manual or semi-automatic mode.
- Variable bend speed and clamping pressure adjustment give you fine control over the material.
- You can operate the machine by toggle from the console or by using the foot pedal controls.
- Semi-automatic bending mode with foot pedal control will increase productivity, reduce operator effort, and streamline production runs.
- Material thickness adjustment enables you to take on many gauges of sheet metal and easily switch between them.
- Greasable joints and filtered hydraulic system enable this sheet metal brake to work smoothly for years.
- Electro-welded steel frame, with massive truss rods, minimizes deformation when bending at full capacity.
- Extra-rigid base design supports the weight of heavier materials.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Min Reverse Bend||.984"|
|Thickness (SS)||10 ga. (12 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||7,700 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||153" x 46" x 71"|