BAILEIGH 1020862 THERMAL DYNAMICS CUTMASTER 60I
- 1-1/8" Maximum Cut
- The Thermal Dynamics® CUTMASTER® 52 plasma cutter is one of the most powerful 1/2” (12mm) plasma cutters, with a full 60 amps of cutting power. The CUTMASTER® TRUE™ Series plasma cutters are the only systems that offer the precision of the TRUE™ Cut Drag Tip Series ™. The 60 Amp tip allows the system to drag cut up to ¼” (6mm) with ease. Giving the absolute best cut quality possible. The CUTMASTER® 52 combines power with the well know performance and features of the industry-leading 1Torch®.
- Increased cut capacity and cut speed – Cutmaster 60i’s recommended cut capacity is 3/8 inch with a maximum sever of 1 1/2 inches and a 3/8-inch pierce.
- Superior duty cycle – Cut more, faster, longer. The machine’s duty cycle of 50% at 60 A while cutting half-inch mild steel equates to a 7.6 kW power supply rating – the highest output in its class.
- Rugged roll cage – With multiple lift points, the sturdy four-handle roll cage makes it easy to transport your Cutmaster 60i where you need to – including outdoors. The machine’s IP23S protection rating proves it’s hardy enough to face whatever elements come your way.
- Automatic multi-voltage detection – The system senses what type of power you’re hooked up to and adjusts accordingly so you don’t waste any timemanually tweaking your settings.
- Power factor correction (PFC) – If you find yourself with a poor connection via generator or otherwise, PFC will stop the draw from spiking and keep power flowing smoothly.
- Long arc stretch – When you’re in an odd position or trying to hit a corner, Cutmaster 60i’s extra-long arc will stretch to keep constant contact with the workpiece.
- Only three consumable parts – That means fewer parts to keep on hand and quicker changes, so you can keep burning and earning
- Consumables end-of-life indicator – Cutmaster 60i’s end-of-life indicator monitors the remaining life of the consumable parts and alerts you when it’s time to replace, maintaining optimal performance and cut quality.
- Consumables configuration guide – Look to the top of the power source for easy-to-follow instructions on how the consumables work together. Need more info There’s a quick-start guide in the box that’ll have you up and running in no time.
- Modes of operation – The machine also has four modes of operation – twice as many as competitors – cut mode, expanded metal cutting mode, gouging mode, and latch mode, which allows you to lock in so you can focus on what’s important: cutting.
- Durable LED display – The system’s large, high-visibility display allows for easy viewing of all machine settings from a distance. The intuitive, easy-to-use display instantly provides the necessary feedback for keeping your settings and cut quality optimized.
- SL60QD 1Torch – This torch has a lot going for it. First, it’s compatible with the entire Cutmaster family and other outfits in the industry. Second, “QD” stands for quick disconnect, which gives you the option of replacing only what you need to replace – the torch or the lead – and that saves you money in the long run.
- Power Supply
- 1Torch with ATC Quick Disconnect and Lead
- Spare Parts Kit
- Input Power Cable
- Work Cable and Clamp
WHAT IS BAILEIGH INDUSTRIAL’S WARRANTY?
All of our machines come with a one-year warranty that covers replacement parts.
In addition, you’re entitled to lifetime technical support and advice from our team of technical specialists—customer service representatives with hands-on experience.
DOES BAILEIGH SELL REPLACEMENT PARTS?
Yes, we carry the most common replacement parts for all machines in stock. In the unlikely event that the part you need is out of stock, we will have it back in very soon.