BAILEIGH 1006724 PT-CUT MASTER 82M
- The Thermal Dynamics® CUTMASTER® 82 plasma cutter weighs in at a mere 43 lbs. (19.5 Kg) almost 50% less than its leading competitor, while still offering 80 amps cutting power. Don’t let the size of this unit fool you, it’s more than capable of cutting ¾” (20mm). This plasma cutter, like all other TRUE™ CUTMASTERS®, is equipped with the 1Torch®.
- Heavy Fabrication
• TRUE GUARD roll bar provides easy transportation and protects the front and rear of the power supply for unmatched durability.
• Color Coded LED’s indicate pressure status and setup errors.
• All user controls are conveniently located on the front panel
• Lightweight design improves portability (Reduced nearly 50%).
• Trigger latch feature prevents hand fatigue during long cuts. Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals.
• Multiple Torch Capability (Hand, Mechanized, Automation)
• The Industry’s only 60 Amp Drag Tip
• Convenient storage compartment for spare and consumable parts
• Universal selectable input power from 208 to 460 VAC + 10%, single or three phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
• Power Supply
• 20 ft. (6.1m) Lead
• 1Torch SL60, 75 deg. Head
• 10 ft. (3.0m) Input Power Cable 1Ph without Plug,
• Work Cable and Clamp
• Spare Parts Kit
• Operating Manual
WHAT IS BAILEIGH INDUSTRIAL’S WARRANTY?
All of our machines come with a one-year warranty that covers replacement parts.
In addition, you’re entitled to lifetime technical support and advice from our team of technical specialists—customer service representatives with hands-on experience.
DOES BAILEIGH SELL REPLACEMENT PARTS?
Yes, we carry the most common replacement parts for all machines in stock. In the unlikely event that the part you need is out of stock, we will have it back in very soon.