Backyard Buddy 7,000 Lbs Classic Standard Four Post Lift
The 7,000 LB Classic Lift
63 inches under the platform
This 7,000 LB Series top of the line lift for the home collector is powered by an 110V (or 220V) power supply and is perfect for your home garage or workshop. An optional sliding jack platform accommodates a bottle jack, allowing you to remove the wheels and brakes for service. Add even more versatility with our built-in rolling hydraulic platform jack that runs on the same hydraulic power supply as the lift. With 63" of clearance under the platform, the Collector lift offers plenty of room to work under your favorite cars. It also has enough clearance to accommodate almost any car under the platform for extra storage.
- Made from rugged, American made, structural 4 x 4" steel tubing.
- No need for bolt holes in foot pads. Backyard Buddy lifts are completely free standing.
- No need for anti-spreading bolt on top as there is no chance of the square tubing legs spreading.
- Box steel leg surrounded by an exterior steel sleeve ensures positive contact and does not create an opportunity for legs to fail under the weight of your vehicle. Locking tabs are trapped by the sleeve and can't disengage the slot.
- No chance for leg to spread open.
- We use only UHMV for our slides. They are very tough and long lasting and don't need lubrication. There are four 12" long guides per corner sleeve.
- Our runways are built with an angle iron superstructure with the tread plate welded on top.
- Welded flat stock ties the sides together under the runway surface adding an additional level of support and integrity to the lift.
- In-house engineering and structural analysis results show exactly how our construction methods improve the integrity and performance of our lift's runway system by exhibiting zero deflection with structural steel as weight is applied.
- Quick disconnect fitting allows hydraulic hose to swivel preventing kinks.
- Built-in flow restriction means that the lift will maintain position even in the event of a problem with the hose.
- We don't cut corners when it comes to your safety and the protection of you vehicle and property.
- 10 positive locking positions are cut into the 4 x 4" structural steel tubing legs. The engagement area is much larger than with the small welded on tabs. Our locks cannot disengage until you raise the lift slightly to release the weight on the locking tabs.
- There is virtually no lateral movement (sway) because of the large, 12" long, UHMV slides (x4) inside each corner of the sleeve riding on each post. This design gives our lifts the rigidity necessary to be safe when not bolted to the floor (free-standing)
- Our stop points are slots machined out of the heavy 4x4" steel corner posts. With the weight of the lift resting on the locks trapping them in the slot, they cannot slip out.
- Our lock linkage uses 3/8 steel rod and precision rod ends to ensure positive locking - no bowing.
- Overall length: 13'-5" (outside of corner posts)
- Overall height: 6'-9" (floor to top of corner posts)
- Overall width: 8'-6" (outside of corner posts)
- Outside to outside of ramps: 6'-6", ramp width: 19-1/2"
- Maximum clearance under ramp: 63"
Backyard Buddy Corp. warrants all parts of all electrical components and all parts of hydraulic cylinders and all cables to be free from any defect for a period of Five Years after acceptance of the original purchase order by Backyard Buddy. Any part of an electrical component or any part of a hydraulic cylinder determined by Backyard Buddy to be defective within said Five Year period will be replaced by Backyard Buddy, FOB Warren, Ohio, free of charge to Buyer, or at Buyer’s option, will be repaired by Backyard Buddy at its facility located at 140 Dana Street, Warren, OH 44483, upon pre-payment of a reasonable cost of labor. Buyer must pay all costs incurred in shipping such part to said facility. Backyard Buddy will return repaired part by standard ground rates. Buyer will pay for expedited shipping. Backyard Buddy has no obligation to repair or replace any part of any electrical component or any part of any hydraulic cylinder or any cable where the defect is caused by abuse, misuse, overloading, accident (including but not limited to damage in shipping), improper maintenance, or alteration, or attempt to repair not authorized by Backyard Buddy. Repair or replacement of defective parts, as set forth herein, is the exclusive remedy available to Buyer. This limited warranty does not cover any blemish or cosmetic defect in the surface of the unit that does not affect a structural, electrical, or safety feature.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXCLUDED. WARRANTY EXTENDS ONLY TO BUYER AND MAY NOT BE ASSIGNED OR TRANSFERRED.