John Dow Industries Afc-100-94 Oil Filter Crusher - Automotive
- John Dow Industries
John Dow Industries AFC-100-94 Oil Filter Crusher - Automotive
- The most effective solution for the storage and disposal of used oil filters is a filter crusher. JohnDow offers two filter crushers – one for automotive use and one for heavy-duty truck use – to assure compliance with federal, state and local regulations for draining oil filters.
- These rugged, steel filters are constructed with an air/hydraulic design for long-lasting operation.
- Air/hydraulic operation for maximum crushing force
- Unitized construction for easy maintenance
- Door channel prevents drips and leakage
- Locator pins help center filter in the chamber
- Safety switch prevents operation when door is open
- Optional wall bracket and floor stands available
- Requires air filter/regulator/lubricator (Not included)
- Height 28-1/2”
- Width 12-3/4”
- Depth 12-3/4”
- Max Filter Height 7-1/2”
- Max Filter Diameter 6”
- Crushing Force 10 tons
- Pump/type Air/Hydraulic
- Weight 111 lbs.
SHORTAGES/DAMAGE CLAIMS: Shortages must be reported to a Customer Service Representative within 10 days after receipt of merchandise. Claims for in-transit damages must be made within two (2) business days by contacting a Customer Service Representative. All shipments that appear to be damaged must be signed as such at the time of delivery.
STOCK RETURN POLICY: All returns must receive prior authorization and will be subject to a 10% restocking charge. All items returned must be in new and saleable condition. If not, they will be refused, returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. Discontinued items are not returnable. All returns must be accompanied with a two-for-one offsetting order.
To initiate a return, contact a Customer Service Representative for an RGA number. All returns must have the RGA clearly marked on the packing slip and on the carton. Any items returned without an RGA will be returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. JohnDow reserves the right of final approval on all returns.
WARRANTY: Products which prove to be defective in material and workmanship within one (1) year from the date of purchase may be returned freight prepaid for repair, replacement or credit at the discretion of JohnDow personnel. If JohnDow inspection discloses no defect in material or workmanship, repair, replacement or return will be made at customary charges This warranty does not cover failure of parts or components due to normal wear or damage, wear which in the judgment of JohnDow arose from misuse, abrasion, negligence, accident, faulty installation, or tampering.
SERVICE: JohnDow will promptly give assistance or advice on products requiring service or will advise where local service can be obtained.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products