Auto Twirler AT-EBS Engine Build Stand
- It uses the same 3” diameter pivot.
- The mounting plate is 1/2” thick so it will not flex or deform over time. We have four (4) 3” diameter polyolefin casters, 2 with locks that have a wide stance to stability. And, it is 35” tall, which is 5” taller than most engine stands you buy at retail stores.
- This is made of 2.5” and 3” square tubing. Bottom-line, like all AutoTwirler products, it’s heavy duty.
- Notice the vertical posts tilts back and is supported by a strap that extends down to the base.
- Put a 600-700 lb engine on this stand and it will not flex down like most retail engine stands.
- The front cross bar bolts into a heavy duty socket with 3/4” bolts at the rear base so you can take it apart and store it if you want.
1 year Limited Warranty
Every AutoTwirler has a 1 year warranty on the jacks and casters and a 1 year warranty on steel components against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover mis-use, not following instructions, or items that have been altered in any way.Replacement items are available, at a cost, if needed.
This warranty is not transferable and must have proof of purchase.
If you purchased your unit thru a JMC Equipment, we highly recommend that you register your product with Auto Twirler by mailing, emailing, or faxing your receipt with your name, address phone and date of purchase.