Auto Twirler At-Ebs Engine Build Stand
- Auto Twirler
Auto Twirler AT-EBS Engine Build Stand
- It uses the same 3” diameter pivot.
- The mounting plate is 1/2” thick so it will not flex or deform over time. We have four (4) 3” diameter polyolefin casters, 2 with locks that have a wide stance to stability. And, it is 35” tall, which is 5” taller than most engine stands you buy at retail stores.
- This is made of 2.5” and 3” square tubing. Bottom-line, like all AutoTwirler products, it’s heavy duty.
- Notice the vertical posts tilts back and is supported by a strap that extends down to the base.
- Put a 600-700 lb engine on this stand and it will not flex down like most retail engine stands.
- The front cross bar bolts into a heavy duty socket with 3/4” bolts at the rear base so you can take it apart and store it if you want.
1 year Limited Warranty
Every AutoTwirler has a 1 year warranty on the jacks and casters and a 1 year warranty on steel components against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover mis-use, not following instructions, or items that have been altered in any way.Replacement items are available, at a cost, if needed.
This warranty is not transferable and must have proof of purchase.
If you purchased your unit thru a JMC Equipment, we highly recommend that you register your product with Auto Twirler by mailing, emailing, or faxing your receipt with your name, address phone and date of purchase.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products