AMH Ultramig 135 110-120V Economic & Portable MIG Welder
Welcome to the world of microprocessor control technology. This compact welder has been created to make welding fast, easy and spatter free. It's specifically designed for MIG welding carbon steel and low-alloy steel with either C02 or Argon/C02 mixture shielding gas using solid or flux cored (tubular) electrode wires. This machine is also suitable for MIG welding stainless steel and aluminium. Flux core wires can aIso be used for "no gas" applications by adapting the polarity of the torch to the wire manufacturer's recommendations. The patented SYNERGie control feature allows the operator to work out of position without returning to the panel to make adjustments.
- Designed for MIG weld of carbon steel, aluminium and satine steel.
- 100-115V input and microprocessor regulated output voltage.
- Synchronized microprocesador control of power and aire speed in one knob on the touch.
- Electronic fine tuning of wire speed plus full manual mode selections on the panel.
- Compact, easy to use and light weight.
- Easy to change polarity for flux core wire.
- No special wiring adjustments of input power required.
- Reversible, dual groove drive roll.
- Fan cooled transformer protected from excessive heat by thermostat.