AMH Spectratek 1200 (110v or 220v) Single Head, Economy Stand
A versatile, easy to use Short Wave Infra-Red Curing System for bodyshops demanding high quality and reliability at a reasonable price.
- Versatile: cures on any substance, cures putty or primer.
- Rapid temperature climb: maximum heat transfert
- Automatic timed shut-off: reduces chance of demage to finish due to overheating
- Uniform, focused cure area-no hot or cold sports: full focused IR reflector. Curing area: 12"x 18"= 216in2, (30cm x 45cm= 1350cm2) distance to vehicle: 12"(30cm)
- Simple controls: solid state switching variable cure timer. Long, lasting, durable
- Easy to operate: effortless lamp unit adjustment "push" ang "go" operation short, timer controlled curing times (polyester putties in approx 4 minutes, water and solvent based products in under 10 minutes)
- Easy to maintain: removable grill, cleanable, solvent resistant reflector. Interchangeable bulbs.
- Built-in safety features: full NRTL listing and CSA approval
- Economical: lower purchase price and running costs than other conventional methods
- Spectratek quality design, construction and service: highest quality components designed and built in North America. Compact, modular design. Efficient on space. Lightweight, strong, stable and rugged construction. Robust, reliable electronics designed for the harshest environment. Comprehensive warranty.
- Power requirements: 110 volt and 220/240 volt models available
Solid backing by experts in the industry: The founders of Spectratek have years of experience in the automotive paint field and the highest level of technical expertise in Short Wave Infra-Red technology as it applies to the automotive industry.
Spectratek is committed to developing the highest quality products and invests in extensive research, development, and testing. Ongoing research ensures that the products we develop will continue to effectively meet the needs of the Collision repair industry today and in the future.
All Spectratek products are supported by fully qualified service and distribution facilities. Servicing can be conducted onsite to minimize downtime and cost.