AMH CompuSpot 700HF High Frequency Inverter Compression Spot Welder
A new improved design to weld all new high strength steels and ensure factory quality welds.
- Designed to weld all new high strength steels and ensure factory quality welds.
- Delivers over 11,500 amps at the electrode tips.
- Liquid cooled welding cables and electrode tips.
- Cooling system utilizes induced air also available.
- Maximum tip pressure 1,240lbf at 115psi (550daN at 8bar).
- Advanced Inverter technology for boron alloys and advanced high strength steels.
- Digitally controlled programmable weld settings for producing factory quality welds.
- Easy to use control panel within easy reach of the operator. 6 functions with 4 working memories.
- Gradual start of the weld eliminates current peaks, reduces electricity consumptiom.
- Backlite LCD display for programmable selection.
- EMF shielded cables optional.