AMH CompuSpot 525 Single Phase w/air cooled C Clamp
The Compuspot 525 is designed to reduce panel driling, MIG weld plugging, and grinding to a minimum.
- Designed to reduce panel drilling MIG weld plugging, and grinding to a minimum.
- Factory spot welds can be replicated on thin panels as well as structural metal up to 3mm thick (0.12").
- Available with C or G clamp.
- Maximum welding current of 11,000 amps delivers superior performance on today's sheet metals including galvanized and high-tensile steel. A variety of accessory electrode arms for the versatile pneumatic clamps can reach up to 90% of the automobiles body.
- Easily interchangable electrodes provide single side spot welding for places without access to both sides of the panel. A full complement of dent pulling accessories and heat shrinking accessories is included.
- Permanently attached air cooled welding cables provide maximum flexibility and increases shop productivity.
- Boom swivel arm optional.