AirCat 6700DCE5 5" DC Electric Palm Sander 3 Speeds
5” Pad DC Electric Palm Sander
- Flexible “push button” speed settings of 10,000, 7,000 & 4,000 RPM allows for sanding, compounding and polishing.
- Very quiet, only 70 dBA noise level.
- Very comfortable with 0.5m/sec2 vibration level.
- No exhaust air, no air borne oil, no blowing of dust and particles.
- The DC current renders the tool shock hazard free and totally safe!
- The 20’ low voltage DC cable allows use around vehicles and in industrial fabrication / assembly areas.
- Hook-up and installation is easy and flexible. Simply plug the DC convertor cable into your power supply to get started.
- The AIRCAT DC electric sander maintains 85% of its speed under load increasing productivity.
- Energy efficient! 80% energy savings compared to running a compressor to power an air sander.
- Comes with VELCRO® sanding backing pad, a 4 ply 100% twisted wool 6” polishing bonnet and a 6” foam polishing/compounding pad.
- Speed (RPM): 10,000, 7000, & 4,000
- Pad/Bonnet Size (in.): 5
- Orbit Off-set (in.): 3/16
- Weight (lbs.): 1.98
- Length (in.): 7
- Noise Level d(B)A: 70
- Vibration Level (m/sec2): 0.5
- Cable Length (ft): 20
AIRCAT and NITROCAT air tools are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from date of purchase. We will repair or replace; at our option any defective part or unit which proves to be defective in material or workmanship during this 2 year period. The foregoing obligation is AIRCAT and Florida Pneumatic's sole liability under this or any implied warranty, under no circumstances shall it be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty applies to the tool only. The warranty does not apply to any attached accessories/consumable products; such as drill chucks, sander backing pads, air hammer retainers and chisels or “kit” accessories or any other accessory included with the tool.
Any repair due to normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse, modification of the tool or repair attempts (by other than an AIRCAT or Florida Pneumatic Authorized Service Center) are not covered by this warranty.
Return your tool to an AIRCAT or Florida Pneumatic Authorized Service Center freight prepaid. Be sure to include your name, address, copy of purchase with date and description of the suspected defect.
AIRCAT whose policy is continued product improvement reserves the right to make changes in design or construction at any time without incurring any obligation on tools previously sold.
Tune-Up and Head Kits for all AIRCAT PNEUMATIC impact wrenches and ratchets are available. For Authorized Service Centers, please visit www.aircat.com