AirCat 6320 Mini Spot Sander / Polisher with 3 Pads
- Features internal 1/8" orbital head for ultra-fine sanding and polishing
- The combined spindle-counter balance reduces vibration levels to 1.8m/sec and adds reliability
- Precision alloy steel spiral-bevel gears extend tool life
- Supplied complete with Velcro® 1.25" & 2" round and a triangular pad
- Sanding discs for all three pads types are available separately in 120/180/320/600/1000/1500 grit sizes, sanding discs are packed as 10pc of each grit size
- Lamb wool and sponge polishing bonnets/pads are also available separately
- The internal silencing system reduces noise levels to 78 dBA and the composite grip adds operator comfort
- Free Speed (RPM): 13,000
- Orbit Off-set (in.): 1/8
- Pad/Bonnet Size (in.): 1 x 2
- Weight (lbs.): 1.1
- Length (in.): 6.1
- Air Cons. (CFM): 2.5
- Rec. Hose Size (in.): 3/8
- Air Inlet (in.) NPT/BSP: 1/4
AIRCAT and NITROCAT air tools are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from date of purchase. We will repair or replace; at our option any defective part or unit which proves to be defective in material or workmanship during this 2 year period. The foregoing obligation is AIRCAT and Florida Pneumatic's sole liability under this or any implied warranty, under no circumstances shall it be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty applies to the tool only. The warranty does not apply to any attached accessories/consumable products; such as drill chucks, sander backing pads, air hammer retainers and chisels or “kit” accessories or any other accessory included with the tool.
Any repair due to normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse, modification of the tool or repair attempts (by other than an AIRCAT or Florida Pneumatic Authorized Service Center) are not covered by this warranty.
Return your tool to an AIRCAT or Florida Pneumatic Authorized Service Center freight prepaid. Be sure to include your name, address, copy of purchase with date and description of the suspected defect.
AIRCAT whose policy is continued product improvement reserves the right to make changes in design or construction at any time without incurring any obligation on tools previously sold.
Tune-Up and Head Kits for all AIRCAT PNEUMATIC impact wrenches and ratchets are available. For Authorized Service Centers, please visit www.aircat.com