Accudraft Titan Downdraft Paint Booth
The Accudraft TITAN™ is a high powered downdraft paint booth specifically designed for any current or future waterborne facility. Using a 15 H.P. 1.5 Million BTU direct fire heating system with 20,000 CFM, the TITAN™ delivers airflow & heat specifications recommended by waterborne paint manufacturers.
All Accudraft TITAN™ models come standard with the EnergySmart™ VFD package for the ultimate in electrical energy savings.
The TITAN™ uses dual mode technology allowing the system to switch between water-based or solvent-based modes on the fly, making you able to paint today while being ready for tomorrow.
|Download Brochure||Download Specs|
TONGUE & GROOVE WALLS
Double wall insulated construction. Tongue and groove wall panels interlock with one another to give the paint booth up to four times the seal integrity when compared to basic bolt together butt joints. Ultra White vinyl over galvanized Interior. Your choice of exterior vinyl color.
DUAL SKIN INSULATED CONSTRUCTION
- Galvanized Steel
- Vinyl Coated Interior & Exterior
- Manufactured & Shipped with Protective Polyethylene Coating
- 24 Inch Interlocking Male & Female Panels
- Non-flammable Insulation
- Meets National Fire Protection Requirements (NFPA Compliant)
- Available in Blue, White, Red, or Grey Exterior Colors
- Interior 27’ 8” long x 14’ wide x 9’ high
- Exterior 28’ long x 14’ 4 1/4” wide x 11’ 6” high
- Pitted Downdraft
- Raised Downdraft (Basement & Ramp)
- Dual Skin 20 Gauge Insulated Electrogalvanized Steel Walls
- Tongue & Groove Wall Construction
- Textured Exterior Vinyl Coating
- UltraWhite™ Vinyl Coated Interior
- Hinged EZClip Ceiling Filters
- Powder Coated Ceiling Supports
- Full Width Ceiling Filtration
- Opening: 9’ wide x 8’11” high
- Dual Skin Insulated Vinyl Coated
- Integrated Locking Mechanism
- Wiremesh Reinforced Windows
- Welded Steel Reinforcement Frame
- Side Access Door with Window
- 36” wide x 82 1/2” high
- Pre Filter Bags Cleans Incoming Air
- Ceiling Filters (5 micron) Down to 1/25,000 of an inch
- Primary Exhaust Filter Paint Arrestor (Over 98% Removal Efficiency)
- Secondary Exhaust Filtration Inside Turbine Cabinet 2 Stage Exhaust Filtration Eliminates Overspray & Protects Exhaust Turbine
- 48” Daylight Corrected Light Fixtures
- Inside Access Hinged Glass Doors
- Lab Certified Explosion Proof
- Length Extensions, Width Extensions, Height Extensions, Drive Through, Raised Floor, Fourth Main Door, Single Phase, Side Loader, Outdoors, Overhead Mechanicals, Observation Windows
- KD 560/630R
- 20,000 CFM
- ADH Belt Driven Forward Curve Blower
- 15 HP 3 Phase High Efficiency Motor
- 1,500,000 BTU (Capable)
- 98% Efficient Direct Fire Gas or Propane Burner
- 30:1 Turn Down for Accurate Temperature
- Full Recirculation on Bake 90%
- 2 Stage Recirculation Filtration Intake/Exhaust Pressure Balanced
- 20,000 CFM
- Belt Driven Heavy Duty Turbo Fan
- RDH Reversed Blade, Non Loading, Non Ferrous
SmartPad PLC Control Panel
- Auto Pressure Control & Economy Mode
- Intellcure™ Fast Temperature Rise
- EnergySmart™ VFD’s Included
- Dual Modes Standard for Solvent and Water Based Paint
- ETL Listed
- 1 Year Bumper to Bumper
- SAIMA of North America reserves the right to modify or change any of the dimensions or features without notification.
KD Series Integrated Air Makeup System
The KD™ Series air makeup unit is a completely integrated intake, heat, and exhaust system designed for high production downdraft paint booths. Forward curve and backward inclined turbines provide powerful airflow through the paint booth and recycled direct fire heating provides fast heating with maximum energy efficiency. Painters can put more jobs through the paint booth per hour and generate more profits for your business.
TIMELESS™ Direct Drive Paint Booth Air Makeup System
The TIMELESS™ Series direct drive paint booth air makeup unit is a completely integrated intake, heat, and exhaust system designed for high production downdraft paint booths. Direct drive turbine fans provide powerful airflow in a more compact footprint. Recycled direct fire heating reaches hotter temperatures faster with maximum energy efficiency.
SmartPad Digital Controls
Accudraft’s SmartPad™ digital control panel provides the user with all process information and settings in one compact and easy to read paint booth control unit. Choose between solvent and waterborne paint modes before you start. All processes are then automatic for that type of paint. The SmartPad™ can also integrate Accudraft’s Xcelerator™ for the ultimate in paint drying speed.
FOCUS 15″ Touchscreen Controls
FOCUS® allows the user to configure up to 5 separate programs each set to your preferences or according to coating manufacturer’s recommendations.
– Monitors humidity in the space.
– Records cost info per phase
– Records cost info per job RA#
– Painter name required per job
– Job RA# required per job
Accudraft’s FOCUS™ touchscreen control panel supports online support & services. Tech support can access any FOCUS system and monitor operations in real time.
The Accudraft TITAN paint booth system is also available in a pit-less downdraft design where the entire paint booth and mechanicals are installed on a raised steel basement with drive-up ramps. This provides all the benefits of a downdraft airflow paint booth system without the need for expensive concrete work. A fully grated floor provides one of the cleanest finishing environments available.
The TITAN paint booth system is available as a weatherproof outdoor unit with all elements installed within a self contained enclosure. Valuable shop space is saved and installation downtime is completely eliminated. The entire system can be installed while the rest of the facility keeps right on working.
Overhead Generating Group
Accudraft’s Overhead Mechanical Group option allows you to fit a high performance paint booth in places where others just wont fit. The overhead paint booth air makeup system saves valuable floor space and provides maximum installation versatility for Accudraft’s downdraft paint booth models.
- Xcelerator™ Waterborne paint drying system
- Length and Width Extensions
- Drive Thru
- Observation Windows in Walls
- Overhead Paint Booth AMU
- Timeless™ Direct Drive Paint Booth AMU
- FOCUS Touchscreen Paint Booth Control Panel
The Xcelerator was developed in order to help high production collision centers meet and surpass their financial goals. Often times, productivity is held back by paint drying time. Even the best managed collision center will eventually reach a production limit due to the finishing & drying process. The Accudraft Xcelerator can nearly double finishing speeds overnight, turning any new or existing spray booth into a high performance machine.
IRT Handheld Infrared Dryer
The IRT handheld dryer is a great addition to any finishing system. Dry spot jobs and hard-to-reach places in a snap.
IRT Hyperion Rail Mounted Short Wave Infrared Drying System
Reach just about anywhere on any job. High, low, side panel, top panel. It’s all the same to the IRT Hyperion rail system. Simply slide the adjustable arm anywhere you need it along the length of the booth or prep area and position the arm at the best angle to dry your job. The Hyperion will take it from there.