Accudraft Italia Downdraft Paint Booth
Accudraft’s flagship downdraft paint booth system designed for high production. With a 40 year reputation for speed and durability, the ITALIA continues to represent the gold standard for automotive refinishing. High airflow and fast curing speeds make it a solid system for collision repair facilities looking for low cycle time and years of non-stop operation.
|Download Brochure||Download Specs|
Interlocking Double-wall insulated panel construction. Ultra White vinyl over galvanized interior. Your choice of exterior vinyl color.
DUAL SKIN INSULATED CONSTRUCTION
Vinyl Coated Interior & Exterior
Manufactured & Shipped with Protective Polyethylene Coating
48 Inch Interlocking Male & Female Panels
Meets National Fire Protection Requirements (NFPA Compliant)
Available in Blue, White, Red, or Grey Exterior Colors
- Interior 23’ 8” long x 13’ wide x 9’ high
- Exterior 24’ long x 13’ 4 1/4” wide x 11’ 6” high
- Pitted Downdraft
- Raised Downdraft (Basement & Ramp)
- Dual Skin 20 Gauge Insulated Electrogalvanized Steel Walls
- HChannel Walls
- Textured Exterior Vinyl Coating
- UltraWhite™ Vinyl Coated Interior
- Hinged EZClip Ceiling Filters
- Powder Coated Ceiling Supports
- Full Width Ceiling Filtration
- Opening: 9’ wide x 8’11” high
- Dual Skin Insulated Vinyl Coated
- Integrated Locking Mechanism
- Wiremesh Reinforced Windows
- Welded Steel Reinforcement Frame
- Side Access Door with Window
- 36” wide x 82 1/2” high
- Pre Filter Bags - Cleans Incoming Air
- Ceiling Filters (5 micron) - Down to 1/25,000 of an inch
- Floor Filter - Paint Arrestor (Over 98% Removal Efficiency)
- Exhaust Post Filtration - 2 Stage Exhaust Filtration Eliminates Overspray & Protects Exhaust Turbine
- 48” Daylight Corrected Light Fixtures
- Inside Access Hinged Glass Doors
- Lab Certified Explosion Proof
- Length Extensions, Width Extensions, Height Extensions, Drive Through, Raised Floor, Fourth Main Door, Single Phase, Side Loader, Outdoors, Overhead Mechanicals, Observation Windows
TIMELESS Direct Drive Paint Booth Air Makeup System
The TIMELESS™ Series direct drive paint booth air makeup unit is a completely integrated intake, heat, and exhaust system designed for high production downdraft paint booths. Direct drive turbine fans provide powerful airflow in a more compact footprint. Recycled direct fire heating allow the ITALIA to reach hotter temperatures faster with maximum energy efficiency.
SmartPad Digital Controls
Accudraft’s SmartPad™ digital control panel provides the user with all process information and settings in one compact and easy to read paint booth control unit. Choose between solvent and waterborne paint modes before you start. All processes are then automatic for that type of paint. The SmartPad™ can also integrate Accudraft’s Xcelerator™ for the ultimate in paint drying speed.
The Accudraft ITALIA paint booth system is also available in a pit-less downdraft design where the entire paint booth and mechanicals are installed on a raised steel basement with drive-up ramps. This provides all the benefits of a downdraft airflow paint booth system without the need for expensive concrete work. A fully grated floor provides one of the cleanest finishing environments available.
The ITALIA paint booth system is available as a weatherproof outdoor unit with all elements installed within a self contained enclosure. Valuable shop space is saved and installation downtime is completely eliminated. The entire system can be installed while the rest of the facility keeps right on working.
- Xcelerator™ Waterborne paint drying system
- Length and Width Extensions
- Drive Thru
- Observation Windows in Walls
- Overhead Paint Booth AMU
- FOCUS Touchscreen Paint Booth Control Panel
The Xcelerator was developed in order to help high production collision centers meet and surpass their financial goals. Often times, productivity is held back by paint drying time. Even the best managed collision center will eventually reach a production limit due to the finishing & drying process. The Accudraft Xcelerator can nearly double finishing speeds overnight, turning any new or existing spray booth into a high performance machine.
IRT Handheld Infrared Dryer
The IRT handheld dryer is a great addition to any finishing system. Dry spot jobs and hard-to-reach places in a snap.
IRT Hyperion Rail Mounted Short Wave Infrared Drying System
Reach just about anywhere on any job. High, low, side panel, top panel. It’s all the same to the IRT Hyperion rail system. Simply slide the adjustable arm anywhere you need it along the length of the booth or prep area and position the arm at the best angle to dry your job. The Hyperion will take it from there.